Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Monday, November 2, 2009

I had a blast shooting with one of my good friends from my childhood. Lauren and Javy just got engaged and will be getting married this upcoming July. I had a blast with these two as they were willing to do whatever necessary to get a good shot - which is SO important in a client/photographer relationship. It might seem crazy but the crazy ideas make the best shots!

Thanks to my roommate and friend Sarah (www.hipsterveg.com and www.sarahwritesinphilly.com) for second shooting for me.

To see more photos of Lauren and Javy's amazing engagement shoot please go here (trust me it was hard to pick just 10!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers