Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Monday, November 2, 2009

Finally!! Phew!

So October has been one of my busiest months to date! I'm exhausted- but a GOOD exhausted.

Some updates that have happened in October:

-KLP has REDONE their website. It is pretty, professional, clean and makes Kara a giddy giddy girl. PLEASE go check it out at www.karaloomisphotography.tk It's pretty darn cool if I say so myself.

-KLP is now offering "Throwback Shoots". Ok what is a throwback shoot exactly? A throwback shoot is a shoot that is also known as "fantasy" or "other-era" shoots. This includes props, costume and fun. A throwback shoot is more fashion oriented, with role-playing poses and different editing then what you would find with a regular portrait shoot. The photos are meant to feel old-fashioned, aged, old-world glamorous. This can be from any area, any theme, and 'feel.' And they are some of my favorite shoots to work on! You can check out Brittany and Sarah's Throwback Shoots below. If you are interested in a throwback shoot- please feel free to email me at karaloomisphoto@gmail.com

-I stink at updating. This I know. So for those of you who do not follow me on facebook (Hi grandma and grandpa!!) I want to let you know before you get to the pictures that I have updated SIX SHOOTS tonight. Don't stop until you get to Pierce's baby photos! They're all new! There are samples shots with links to more photos included in each update. If you would like to follow Kara on Facebook please go to: www.facebook.com/KaraLoomisPhotography

-KLP is also on Twitter for those of you who don't know! Follow KLP now! @KaraLoomisPhoto.

As for the face behind KLP- I'm buckling down for the winter, breaking out the apple cinnamon scented candles and the electric blanket and getting ready for snow! I have some great photo shoots coming up including a wedding, a trash the dress, a winter-wonderland throwback shoot and a high fashion shoot in Philly called Modelpalooza! All so different and yet so exciting so check back often!

For now- Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers