Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Monday, November 2, 2009

Ann and Corey Engagement

At the beginning of October I had a chance to go down to my parent's alma mater and shoot Corey and Ann at the University of Delaware (their alma mater as well). I had a blast with these too hanging around the gorgeous campus. I have the honor of shooting their wedding on memorial day weekend and I can't wait!

To see more of Ann and Corey's Engagement Shoot please go here











No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers