Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Monday, March 9, 2009

Natalie - Portraits

Natalie was my second shoot on March 1st. She was MORE than a trooper. It started out being chilly and got down right COLD by the end of the shoot. Just 3 hours after the shoot- the biggest blizzard this area had hit! The fact that she wore a dress blew both me and my assistant, Amanda away!

This girl is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever shot! I took SO many pictures that it took days to pick just the few to post here and they all were so beautiful!

Check em out... and for all you Eastern students - keep your ears and eyes open for a special promotion launching in the next few days!

























1 comment:

  1. fantstic, as always!! i love the ones where she's peeking out from the railing and that last one where everything black and white besides her. beautiful!!

    btw, i should let you know, my boss totally pimped you out to someone who e-mailed us inquiring about getting a permit to shoot on campus. Mary e-mailed her back and was like this is how you do it and "If you still need a photo, let me recommend Kara" and then threw in your website. So, we'll see what happens!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers