Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Calling all Seniors!

It's nearing the end of the spring semester- and you know what that means!! Warm weather, graduation annnnddd Graduation portraits!!

Eastern holds a special place for me since I graduated from Eastern, and I remember my graduation portraits being really really crappy and disappointing and I DON'T want that to happen to you!

From now until May 1st - if you book with me- you will get a portrait session with me for just $99!!

Other photographers will have you sit in front of a sheet and then charge you hundreds of dollars for prints. What I'm offering is fun and modern portraits for a flat rate of $99.

You will spend 45 mins to an hour with me and You will get 25 fully edited and 75 minimally edited photos ALL on a cd for you to do whatever you want with!

This is an offer that's worth over $250 and you don't have to do any of that "pay per print" stuff!Don't pass up this deal! Only $99 for great portraits that are beautiful and not boring, in time for graduation!!

(and usually if you include a nice picture of yourself- relatives are more likily to add a little cash into those Congratulations Graduate cards!!)

This is a great deal and I book up FAST so contact me now!

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers