Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Saturday, March 21, 2009

I met with Emily today at Eastern University. She contacted me after seeing my posters on Eastern's Campus. I'm running a promotion now for Eastern University Seniors to book me for $99 for their senior pictures :) The promotion goes until May 1st so book me now!

Emily is a bio major and a self-proclaimed bookworm. I had a lot of fun traipsing around campus today and we had a GREAT day with a beautiful blue sky and great weather! Emily - Congratulations on graduating in May! I had a blast!


























1 comment:

  1. beautiful as always! lots of nice natural framing, too! i really like the one with the books :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers