Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Vickie and Wyatt - snapshots as a guest

I was blessed and honored to attend the wedding of my dear friends Vickie and Jonathon Wyatt. I knew Jon from the three years of lifeguarding together as well as playing Ultimate Frisbee. It was a long day, with the wedding starting at 11:15. Vickie had asked me to come early to do hair- so we started at 8am and I did the 3 bridesmaid's hair and had to quickly get ready and made it just in time! The following pics are just some snapshots of their wedding I was able to sneak in as a guest without getting in the hired photographer's way. So here, with the permission of the newly wedded couple, is a little taste of their beautiful wedding!












I don't know why I just love the following shot. I think because the pastor looks so pleased!



The maid of honor, my good friend Amy and the best man, Dan.








This little one kept me entertained between the wedding and the reception by running up and down the ramp towards (and away) from me and his parents (background). I couldn't help but take a quick picture.



Yes, that's my name card! :)





It was cold with a touch of hail!

Goofing off before the wedding party entered.



My favorite of the day:












Some wedding guests and some dancing!






That's all for Vickie and Wyatt. Congrats guys and enjoy your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers