Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jeril-Lynn at Night

My good friend Jeri-lynn and I went out to the center of Wayne to take a few pictures to let me practice with different forms of light and just to have a different kind of photoshoot.  It was great to get a sort of "darker" themed photoshoot other than the typical bright portraits/weddings/engagements.  So we went out and had a blast and froze our little fingers off! Check em out!









I like how the car provided very nice back lighting!  :)


I LOVE blurry cars and the lights they make.  It's pretty awesome.

My now typical focus on something in the fore-ground and let my client be blurry.  I think it's pretty sweet!


She's such a beautiful model!




3 comments:

  1. these are AMAZING, Kara! I didn't even realize the photos were around Wayne until I saw the theater in the background. They look beautiful and mysterious, and the cite makes a nice backdrop. Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :) It was my first attempt at night shots and i'm quite happy with the results! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers