Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kathy and John Engagement

I spent a few hours today with Kathy and John doing an engagement session with them around the area of the Art Museum in Philly. I had a blast!

I can't wait to shoot their wedding in September! Congrats again you guys! :) I can't wait! Hope you like.

By the way... check out the rest of their photos Here or at this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=165682&id=48094317740&l=78906e4aa1



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers