Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gugenheim Wedding

I had the honor of shooting Zack and Heather's wedding. It was a blast with a great bridal shower that was up for anything!

It was also nice to see that a lot of the engagement photos from their shoot with me were incorporated! They created a guest book with the photos and the best man created a slide show and some of my photos were included! It was such an honor to see my work! (and I giggled) :)

Also- the song in this video was their first dance AND Zack sang this to Heather during the ceremony. Not many dry eyes. Very romantic.

Good luck with everything guys and enjoy your first holiday together!

(sorry about the youtube quality. To see these photos with better quality please click here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers