Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LAUNCH and a $50 reason to book me NOW

Some BIG things are happening with KLP!

Today is the big day: KLP's Website Finally Launched!!!


Many MANY thanks go to my awesome friend and roommate Amy (you may recognize her in this pic as the maid of honor of the wedding I attended and shot) who spent many a hour to create, develop and inevitably tweak when I changed my mind this incredible website!
.
I can't even begin to tell you how instrumental my friends and family have been in helping launch Kara Loomis Photography, the business.

.
Many thanks to my Mom (and step-dad) who got me my first camera and told me not to give up on my goals just because money and times were tough.
.
AGAIN with the many thanks to Amy who developed my awesome website
.
Thanks to my sister and friends who have supported me and believed in me and willingly (and unwillingly) been models for me.

.
Thanks to Stefanie (likewhambam@yahoo.com) for her AWESOME banner design (-->) and for her patience as I asked her to develop about 50 or so logos for me such as the following:
I know. She's awesome right????? She does graphic design affordably for us poor folk!! Email her at the email above.
.
Thanks to my extend family and all my friends who faithfully stalk this blog and send me encouraging emails and tell all THEIR friends and family about me.
.
Thank you also to friends like Brittany, Amanda and Joel (http://joelalexanderphoto.blogspot.com/) who are willing to be my assistants to gain experience and help me out! (Check out joel's blog for examples of some of his awesome photography)
.
And thanks to the AWESOME clients I've had so far- I'm looking forward to meeting more of you!
.
With that being said...
In honor of the launch of www.karaloomisphotography.tk
I have decided to run a promotion!
.
You will receive $50 dollars off of your portrait/graduation/boudoir pictures if you book me before April 15th.
.
That's just a few short weekends- and my weekends fill up FAST! Just email me at karaloomisphoto@gmail.com and mention this promotion and receive $50 dollars off my portrait price!
(Portraits consist of 1 to 1.5 hours with Kara Loomis, unlimited changes of clothes, and a cd mailed to you within one to two weeks with 30+ fully edited pictures and 100+ minimally edited pictures. Regular price for a portrait session is $249)
.
.
Remember to book now and mention the website launch! Also, check out my website and let me know what you think in the comment section!
.
Thanks again to all who have helped and who still help to make KLP better and better each day!

1 comment:

Labels

Followers