Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Monday, February 23, 2009

DISCOUNTED PHOTOSHOOT!!!!!!!!!

To celebrate the change of a new month, and spring right around the corner- I'm offering a DISCOUNTED PHOTOSHOOT for THIS sunday, March 1st ONLY.

Details:

A one-hour photoshoot, with 30 fully edited photos and 100+ minimally edited photos ALL on a cd- with FULL rights to use however you want mailed to you within 2 weeks of your shoot, as well as a featured spot on my blog and my facebook page!

What will this cost you:

All of the above is worth over $300 (THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS!)This is all yours for just $99!!!!

"Fine" Print:

You must write back pronto! This shoot is for Sunday only, so must be scheduled for sometime on the 1st of March. The $99 is to be paid in full on Sunday, (but no worries, I will bring a contract for both of us to sign so you will have no worries about receiving your pictures!)

HURRY!!! Time is running out!!!

This is PERFECT for Graduation pictures, engagement pictures, portraits, headshots, dance photos, recital photos, anything!! You have me for a full hour and you recieve ALL pictures with FULL rights!!

Email me at: Karaloomisphoto@gmail.com

Thanks and book me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers