Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Monday, November 2, 2009

Sarah - Portrait

Sarah and I took a night after work and did what I like to call "Throw-back Shoots" These shoots are similar to "fantasy" or "other era" shoots. These shoots include dressing like a different era, using props, etc. They are more a fashion and posing shoot rather than a typical smiles and colors shoot. The editing and the film look different, like it could have been taken on an older camera or aged.

She and I really wanted to do a shoot the had a timely, old, reminiscent feeling to it and so we packed up a fedora, an ancient suitcase and hit the fields of Valley Forge and then the local train station for the feeling of a vagabond with a secret, and great style.

Sarah is a dear friend of mine and a great writer and cook. You can check out her sites at: sarahwritesinphilly.com (her writings) and hipsterveg.com (for some really yummy and fully vegetarian recipes).

To see more of this fun shoot please go here











No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers