Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Monday, November 2, 2009

Brittany - Portrait (Throwback Shoot)

Brittany and I had a blast this weekend doing another one of my favorite kind of shoots, ones I call "Throwback Shoots" (also known as "fantasty" or "other-era" shoots).

Throwback Shoots are where a client picks a favorite era, or fantasy and we play it out in their shoot. It's really popular to throw back to the 40s and 50s recently. These shoots are more fashion oriented, role-playing poses and less of the flashy smiles that are found in typical shoots. The editing is made to look like the cameras of that time period.

Brittany really liked my train shots from previous shoots and wanted to do a 1950's housewife type of theme. We even got 2 gentlemen who go to the Valley Forge Academy walking by and convinced them to be very accommodating and awesome props that fit perfectly in with this theme.

Throwback shoots are some are my favorite to shoot and edit and it was hard to narrow down Brittany's shoot so if you want to see some more fantastic shots of Brittany please go here















No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers