Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Monday, May 11, 2009

Still Life Shots

Ladies and Gentlemen, in no particular order, here is Nature's own Photoshoot. (courtesy of Chanticleer Gardens, Wayne, PA)



















1 comment:

  1. I love it ALL!

    OMGZ PLEASE SHOOT MY EPICS? OH WAIT... :]

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers