Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Friday, December 4, 2009

KLP's BIRTHDAY!





So Kara Loomis Photography is officially 1 year old!!



To celebrate KLP's birthday as well as the holidays Kara Loomis Photography is offering some great deals as well as rolling out a brand new offer!



Still looking for presents for Christmas? Need a gift for Mom and Dad, husband, grandma? Sick of those cookie cutter christmas tree family portraits with everyone in matching sweaters?



Why not get a fun, modern family Christmas shoot. One that you're PROUD to send to your extended family!



I still have some dates left that you can book to get portraits done in time for christmas! I will personally rush your order for you to get your photos on cd by christmas! Email me to book your date now!


Also- if you book me at any time in the month of December - you will receive 10% off of your entire package price! This includes weddings, engagements, family portraits, senior portraits, and yes- christmas portraits! So book away!



My email address is karaloomisphoto@gmail.com - book now to receive this special offer! First come, first serve.




In other news-







KLP has started an account at Pictage! Pictage.com is an amazingly awesome website that I can upload your photos to and you can order prints, albums, thank you cards, holiday cards and, my favorite, canvas prints.



Pictage.com has sent me samples of their prints and I am BLOWN away by the awesome quality. Pictage only offers this amazing quality to photographers that sign up for an account.



So for all of my past clients- your photos are going up on this site! You will be getting a link sent to you when your photos are up. It takes some time to upload, but as soon as your photos are up, you will be receiving a link that you can send to family and friends as well as A $10 gift certificate to ALL previous customers.



I strongly suggest that if you haven't ordered any prints or albums from other places - that this is the place to do it!



Also- within the first 30 days of me sending you your link- you will get buy one get one free on all prints! If your parents are struggling to find something to get you for christmas - this is the perfect gift! And vice versa! What parent doesn't love photos of their kids? It will be a big hit, I promise!



If you have any questions or if you are looking to book- please send me an email asap!



Happy holidays to all and more photos to be up soon!






1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Kara Loomis Photography, and welcome to Pictage! Glad to have you on board.
    -Michael Caro
    Sr. Director, Customer Experience
    Pictage, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers