Kara Loomis Photography is based in Philadelphia, PA and specializes in affordable and memorable modern photography with a photo-journalistic flare. We work with any and all clients including portraits, weddings, families, and engagements.

About Kara Loomis

I live in Devon, PA, about 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love. I graduated from Eastern University with dual majors in Management and Marketing. Art and Photography have been passions of mine since high school when I took a photography class on a whim. In my free time I enjoy blogging, girls nights out, reading, and relaxing!

Contact

If you would like more information about Kara Loomis Photography, including pricing and packages, please email me at

karaloomisphoto@gmail.com


Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My beautiful mother and grandmother came up to visit me on Mother's Day. We took a stroll around Chanticleer Gardens in Wayne, PA. If I could look even a percentage of good as my grandmother does at her age- I'll consider that a success. Hope you all had a good holiday, and to all mothers: Happy Mother's Day from KLP.

To see still life shots of Chanticleer, scroll down to the post below. :)





























A quick snapshot of the 3 generations. You can NOT beat the look of G-ma's face in this shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers